Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West is a Douchebag

While this may not come as a surprise to many people, last night's act of jack-assery on the part of West is just another example of why I think he sucks. 

Usually he pulls this kind of cry-baby crap when he doesn't win but I don't think Beyonce particularly cared whether she won or not considering that she wins award after award after award despite the fact that she is vastly overrated.
Good job on her part for being a bit outraged by the whole ordeal. Bonus points for inviting Swift up on stage to finish her acceptance speech when it was Beyonce's turn up at stage. West was booed repeatedly throughout the night despite the fact that security ejected his dumb (and possibly drunk) ass right after the incident.
Taylor Swift, I don't know too much about but she seemed to handle it quite well. If it were me up there, I would have ended my speech with, "Thanks a lot, asshole."

No comments:

Updates

  So it's been a while since I've done one of these. 78 days to be exact.