Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Did I Sell Out?

Back in late 2007, I was sort of a...I'll say 'mascot' for our journalism class. I was a funny guy who said lots of funny stuff and everyone (For the most part) liked. However, one thing was still being requested of me and I wouldn't give in. I would be pested and prodded, yet no matter what, I would vow that I would not set up a Facebook account.





However, if you're reading this then chances are you clicked the link to this which I posted on my Facebook wall. Yeah, I gave into the Facebook craze like almost every other human being but one thing I was adament about was refusing Twitter. I mostly thought it was just Facebook but just with the status update.


However, I've given in and gotten my own Twitter account. I was really against it because while I'm not against social media, the lack of real social skills demonstrated by people today really does upset me.


These guys still got nothing on Zuckerberg

No comments:

Updates

  So it's been a while since I've done one of these. 78 days to be exact.